Summer 2012 to-do list
Similar to last year, I plan on accomplishing some tasks this summer as well. I will carry over some uncompleted tasks from last year and add new ones as well. After each task is accomplished I will link to it in this post. Hope I can get most of them accomplished.
From Last Year:
- Have lunch at Tandoor
- Eat in a restaurant with a patio
- Visit the Museum of Natural History
- Walk through Central Park
- Visit botanical garden
- Go to Coney Island
This Year’s Plans:
- Run my regular circuit 25 times
- Central park run
- Replace picture Frames w/ actual pictures
- Find a book for my upcoming independent study
- Sell unused things online
- Summer trip
- Visit Philadelphia for Cheesesteak
- Visit Delaware Water Gap
- Smoke photography shoot
- Tech cleanup
- Rucker Park basketball shoot
Though I don’t think I’ll be able to complete the entire list before classes begin, I’ll try my best to accomplish as much as I can. Also, I’ll add more tasks if they are appropriate and I have the time for them. Progress on this post can be checked at the bottom of any campoutkid webpage. Just look for Summer To-Do List on the bottom.
update (Nov 22 2012):
Well, summer is long gone now. Looks like I’ll have to finish off the list next year.