It takes about 20 minutes to prepare this meal. It’s relatively easy and quick to make.
- Rounded Flat Bread
- One Tomato
- Muenster cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400F.
- Skin a tomato and cut it into small slices.
- Place the slices onto the flat bread.
- Using your hands, tear some muenster cheese into small pieces and lay them over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle some oregano over the cheese.
- Lay out some peperoni over the cheese. You may add more toppings if necessary.
- Insert the pizza into the oven, and allow it to cook for 14 minutes.
- After 14 minutes remove the pie and enjoy.